Tuesday 21 July 2015

I Dare You To Do This!



I dare you to do this successfully!
Don't cheat, don't touch anything, don't put your hands on the floor, don't uncross your legs...lol

It's an exercise which is said to determine how healthy you are

1.Stand bare feet in comfortable clothes, with plenty of space around you.
2.Lower yourself to a sitting position making sure you do not use any support.
3.From this position, stand back up.
4.Try not to use your hands, knees or sides of your legs.

Did you succeed?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol,I tried but couldn't stand up without support

Anonymous said...

If this exercise determines how healthy one is, then almost all indians are healthy, cause they do that almost all the time. I live with them and i see that on daily basis, but its not easy to accomplish.

Unknown said...

Wow, that's amazing anon...I was beginning to wonder if it's even humanly possible to do that exercise.