Friday 17 July 2015

Government Announces Recruitment of 1500 into Public Service


Want to work in any of these domains?
Public Health, Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Architecture, Sports and Physical Education, Civil Engineering, Mining, Social Affairs, Land Survey and Library Documentation.
Then this just might be your opportunity.
The Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform, has announced the recruitment of over 1420 youths in these sectors.
Youths with academic or professional certificates aged between 17 and 29 for categories C and D,
and 17 to 34 for categories A and B shall be eligible.
For further information, visit the Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform or any of the ten regional delegations.

2 comments:

magisha said...

Moity Akonjang and how to we get to the website with this government announcement. I here of this website everyday in the radio and television where I can have all the details about minefopra : www.minfopra.gov.cm

I have never been able to open this website whether with my computer or in public cyber with the highest speed. Is it a problem with me or I do not follow the right link? Please if you can have the right links to most of the national websites especially those of the Ministries and State universities that easily opens when you click on them kindly pass them to me or share with us through your blog.
Through that we shall be able to follow the activities of the various Ministries, universities and State Institutions
Thanks

Unknown said...

Gilbert you are so correct. Tried opening the site and for the past ten minutes, it's still loading. And my internet connection is pretty fast.
I'll advice you or whoever is interested to visit the ministry or any of the regional delegations.