Thursday 6 November 2014

Win This Trendy Bag Worth 30,000frs CFA!!



One of these trendy bags is up for grabs dearies. Christmas is approaching. You will need to get someone a gift, or you probably want it for yourself. 
Well, one lucky blog reader WILL win one of these bags. I kid you not!!

'DIVA' Boutique is offering one of these beautiful bags (from the U.S) to one lucky winner.

How to qualify?  Follow all three steps below.

1.Click on the Google + Following icon found on the right side of this blog to become a blog follower.
2. Click on the Subscribe to Mail News icon found on the right side of this blog, and put in your email.
3. Comment on this post and end the comment with your email address.


One lucky winner will be selected from among the blog readers to win the bag of your choice from among these three. The email is important because the lucky winner will be notified by email.

These bags are worth 30,000frs CFA, each. 

This post is not limited to the ladies only, guys, if your looking for the perfect gift for your wife,girlfriend, mom, this is it. If the winner is from Yaounde, Douala, or Bamenda, I will personally take charge of sending the bag to you. If it is from any other part of the country, you will have to come or designate someone to come get it. Dearies out of Cameroon, this is limited to those who reside in Cameroon.
The winner will be selected and made known next Wednesday November 12.






'DIVA' Boutique is situated between Olezoa and Prestige Hotel, in Yaounde, just next to 'Ecole Primaire Les Sages'. It's got beautiful dresses,shoes,bags,accessories and more, to meet all your beauty and style wants and needs. 



28 comments:

Efeti Moka Endeley said...

Yayyyyyyy!!!! finally a beautiful blog we can call our own! Kudos Moity...keep rocking it!
I better win one of these bags ohhh,they r so lovely and yep,gonna check out Diva boutique asap.
emendeley@gmail.com

Prettydoll said...

Waow....Moity I guess I have completed the steps...hope to win oooo and keep giving us latest gists in town. ngwangrb@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thanx my sweet Addicted E.M.E :) Imma make this work, if that's the last thing I do. Blogs are big just across the border, and I intend to make this one big right here in Cameroon. With your help of course, cos I can't do it alone. Tell your friends about this blog sweetie!!

Unknown said...

High five for completing the steps Prettydoll. Ur name is so lovely!

Unknown said...

Send me the dough instead! Hihihi

Prettydoll said...

Thanks Moity and Yeah can you convert the bag to cash??..lol

****Just wondering****

Unknown said...

Why do you want me to give away my plans before time guys. I'm going to come to money give-aways sooner than later.
But for now, it's a fashion article that's on the block.

Unknown said...

Btw Paul, don't you owe me a birthday present or something ;(

Anonymous said...

Moity I love this blog especially as there are gifts. Choose me, choose me, choose me as a winner

hopinchrist Belinga said...

Moity I love this blog especially as there are gifts. Choose me, choose me, choose me as a winner

Unknown said...

You are always n always will be a winner dear Hope

Unknown said...

Definitely something to write home about. Keep it coming. Getting tempted to completing the steps as well only that sounds like just for women only kind of a stuff, abi?

Unknown said...

Big Benn, good to see u here. Competition or no, do follow the steps. I'll be thrilled to hav u as a member.
Welcome

Unknown said...

Go girl, let the news and gist keep coming. All the best.

Denis Chenwi said...

It's a great blog from a great person. Keep it up! (But I hope I win this bag oo!) denisfuh@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

God bless this brilliant initiative
chugideon@gmail.com

Unknown said...

OOOOOHH that is great am a favoured son of the Most High so am the winner. ur blog is a great way of being updated with cameroon news especially from the capital. more grace
javnyuyjoybert22@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Definitely something to write home about. Keep it coming. Getting tempted to completing the steps as well only that sounds like just for women only kind of a stuff, abi?

Anonymous said...

you've got good items here deary wish you the best in this business. yenikayvonnekiven@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like the items Yvonne. It's a shop I get my stuff from, and quite reliable

Unknown said...

Thanks Del, Den Joybert, Gideon. Good to see u guys the guys on this post. My lil finger tells me a guy just might be the one to win this giveaway. Just kidding. It's going to be a fair draw, I'll write down all the names of those who have participated, and draw one of the names , et voila, the winner will emerge.

Unknown said...

Cudos Moity. Blogging is not in our Cameroonian culture, so I appreciate your intitiative of coming up with one. This initiative has also created a platform for people in Cameroon and beyond to get quality items. I am happy for that and keep the flame burning. We are behind you lady! asherhonorine2012@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm so loving your comment Honorine. Thank you for being part of this initiative. I can't do it without you dearies!!

Unknown said...

Alas, I am the lucky winner! I can't wait to have the blue bag. Thanks Moity Uwaifo for this precious gift, more grease to your elbows.

Unknown said...

I will appreciate your efforts to keep the public updated of the vibes within and without Cameroon. My source of information all day long. Go Moity!

MsSunshine said...

Moity i like blogging and i like your blog. very easy to start a blog but difficult to keep it update . But i know that you are a great lady who always run her race till the end.
We are here supporting you.
One more thing. Me love the bags. i need one.

MsSunshine said...

Moity i like blogging and i like your blog. very easy to start a blog but difficult to keep it up to date . But i know that you are a great lady who always run her race till the end.
We are here supporting you.
One more thing. Me love the bags. i need one.

Unknown said...

That's such a sweet comment MsSunshine(btw, you blog visitors have the most creative n amazing names)
Thanks for pledging support, I so need it, can't run this blog without loyal visitors, so thank you!