Saturday 29 November 2014

Bedroom Confessions Saturday: 30Year Old Man, Never Been In Relationship


           
"I've been struggling socially. It's not that I can't talk to people, it's not that I can't hold conversation or be friendly. People who meet me like me and treat me with respect. I think the problem is more building relationships.

I am a 30year old man, and have no social life and am still a virgin. It baffles me how people have such active social lives, I just don't get it. I honestly don't know how to go about it. The lack of experience is just eating me up.
I'm trying to turn this around. I want to become a confident man who has close friends and can attract women, I just don't know where to start."


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are u sure u not just hiding in the closet?
mangwineh@yahoo.co.uk

Unknown said...

the guys here should help the poster out now.lol

Ass de la paix said...

Work out your insecurities and complex man, ++++++++ bull sh@t's not for all, yes no be for all +++++++ priests and religious do survive so u can

Unknown said...

hey man the first person that can encourage you is you man work on it

Moi said...

.... please refer him to me, will turn all his fears to strength.... we will both start together ;)