Tuesday 25 November 2014

Did Samuel Etoo Just Get Married ?

          

If this picture is anything to go by, then, it seems like the retired Cameroonian striker is officially off the market. Samuel Etoo and his longtime partner Gerogette Tra Lou are reported to have said their "I Do's" in Lombardy, Italy. The civil status union, took place in the presence of Etoos  children Maelle, Etienne, Sienna and Lynn (Georgette is the mother of two of the kids, Sienna and Lynn) and a few close family and friends. The bride was dressed in white and held a wedding bouquet.

According to Italian sports website sport.sky.it , the secret wedding took place this Monday November 24.

Thought the dude got married in July 2007,  but if this information is correct, then, congratulations to the newly-weds.

Etoo really seems smitten by his lady. Recently at the X-Maleya concert in Paris where he performed with the trio on stage to the song dedicated to him, Etoo at the end of the performance gave a shout out to Georgette, saying very loud and clear on the stage "Cherie je t'aime" . It sounded like he was tryna pass a message or something....just sayin'
Anyway, congratulations once more.
Another pic of the couple after the cut

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for them. Moity, I love what you're doing. I just discovered your blog and like it. Keep up. There might not be many commentators yet, but just keep up and in a short while it'll be great. Look at me, always on Linda ikeji's blog daily when my very own sister has one. Will definitely publicize for you. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step", Mao tse tong

Unknown said...

Thanx a gazillion my dear anon. Really happy to see you here. Every journey indeed begins with a step, and I'm glad you walking with me.
Tell your friends about this blog, let's valourize our own, and we have giveaways here too!!!
An interesting one is coming up at the end of this week...wink!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mouth, congrats lady & ride on with ur blog. Indeed, am home away from home. All I can't get on our national media for these 2 months I've been away from our fatherland, I get it here. Thank you once again. Haha, I hoped I would be the winner of the last giveaway handbag for my baby but........ Next time, I bet you, I'll win. Kudos, media guru.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant Moity not mouth, pls, pls

Unknown said...

Autocorrect...no prob my dear anon. I'm happy to have u on board!!

Anonymous said...

he anti journalist thanks for keeping us with up to date information concerning current and future happening i will remain loyal to this blog and remain ur fan