Sunday 23 November 2014

Should A Guy Marry A Girl He Impregnates?




If a guy happens to impregnate a girl, and they have a child together. Is it morally imperative that he marries her?
Or should both accept joint responsibilities for the child and go their separate ways if the relationship doesn't work. What do you think?
" I got a girl pregnant, or so she claims. I know that was a sin and have sought forgiveness with God. My confusion is here: I don't feel like she's the best Christian woman for me, because we quarrel often. I have a life long friend who I absolutely love and would love to marry. The pregnant girl lives in a different town. Do I need to marry the pregnant girl? Am I wrong to marry this other woman?  What will be best for the child. What would you advise I do, and how should this be handled? If I were your brother how would you advise me?"

5 comments:

Crystabelle said...

I tink the man shld get married to the woman he Impregnates because the child has become a responsibility to the man so he has to assumes it by all means.

Unknown said...

100% correct a guy most marry a girl he get prgenat by fire by force.

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Afu Nixon said...

The girls who cannot even identify the guys who impregnated them, what becomes of the children. Who then is the father that must marry the girl. Not in all cases. Girls these days demand pregnancies & ask the guys never to show their ugly heads up as fathers. Not compulsory, pls.

ngohnix2004@yahoo.com(afu Nixon)

Unknown said...

So she was good enough for a girlfriend and a mother but not for a wife what I see is a selfish guy who feels like he is God's gift to women. Marriage is about love not condition