Saturday 15 November 2014

Bedroom Confessions Sunday

Abeg, u no get problem....no, scratch that, u get serious problem...lol



"I have been single for a while now, almost four years, (25yrs now), not that I haven't been dating but I haven't been in a real relationship for quite a while now because I want to go prepare myself for the best when it comes, I'v just had casual r/ship for about a year now with a guy that was in a r/ship and
I knew it couldn't workout so I didn't put all my hopes there. But I was with him because I really liked him, he possessed features I liked too, so I could bear, even though he really didn't treat me the way I wanted.
Just recently, I happened to see a guy that treats me like an angel but, I can't imagine falling for him because
he's got Angular Cheilitis and that irritates me a lot, (saliva popping out slightly from the corners of his mouth). I wish I could tell him politely to treat it but how can I do this without hurting his feelings? Plus he isn't so tall as well,. Asides that, he is God sent, and I'd really feel bad for not returning his feelings, but I can't stand that and I really love my men tall and clean. I can overlook his average height but can't stand the other one but so far he's the nicest I have seen.


I need your advice please. I'm tempted to move on and look for someone else".





Culled from lailasblog

No comments: