Monday 24 November 2014

Parents of Ugandan Baby Beaten By Nanny Go To Police Head Quarters


Here's the innocent little baby who was tortured by a maid in Uganda. Her parents went to see the country's Ispector General of Police, Kale Kayihura today. The I.G promised that the little baby will get justice. It should be recalled that the maid was sentenced to 3 years in prison, but many see that sentence as inadequate, given the horrendous beating she inflicted on the little girl.

If you are like me, then you haven't watched the cruel video online, because I just don't have the heart to view it, and when I see the accounts of people who have, I shudder.
But if you have, do you think the nanny's punishment is adequate, or do you think she's just a victim of circumstance?

More pictures after the jump




                                 Photo Credit: Daily Monitor


No comments: