Friday 21 November 2014

See Lady Who's Rihanna Lookalike


           

She does look like bad girl Riri. Her name is Andele Lara, she's a 22 year old student from Boston, Massachusetts. She’s frequently mistaken for the pop star,and even gets paid to endorse products. As a kid though, Lara didn't like her looks.

“Growing up, I was a very shy girl,” Lara told the Daily Mail. “I was known as the skinny girl with the big forehead.” But after experimenting with her hair and swapping her school uniform for more trendy clothes, her classmates started noticing her likeness to the singer from Barbados.

“The comments started in my sophomore year. My friend had a magazine with Rihanna on the cover. He held it up to my face and was like, ‘You look like her!’”

1 comment:

Beta Pikin said...

Bigger lips, other than that , the resemblance is striking