Saturday 22 November 2014

Bedroom Confessions Saturday


           

"I have been married for over two years and recently discovered my husband had initiated several friends requests of beautiful ladies on Facebook. Pictures and posts from these women he would "like" or make comments such as "sexy"  and " mmmm"  . After discovering this I was furious. Particularly because it was done in a public forum, and seen by other Facebook friends, clients and family. It was very  inappropriate for a married man to do, and I felt betrayed and "cheated on". He promised to stop, but has not given me a reason why he felt compelled in the first place.

 I am a very beautiful woman. Why would he feel the need to go the extra mile to comment on these pictures or look. I no longer trust my husband.
I would like feedback from anyone who has  been in a similar situation or has KIND advice for me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not that he looks at other women. It's that he is trying to flirt with these women and making a fool of you in front of your friends, family, and acquaintances. That's how I see it, anyway.  It is EXTREMELY disrespectful and not at all the same as a quick innocent glance at an attractive lady in public among strangers.