Friday 21 November 2014

Bedroom Confessions Friday


       

"I am active physically and in good shape. My wife doesn't want to show me affection anymore; and she rejects my attempts at showing her affection. She will pull away when I try to kiss her, hug her, or try to have sex with her. We only have sex probably once or twice a month.

I go to kiss her on the lips and she moves her face for me to kiss her forehead. If she ever lets me kiss her on the lips, she will give me only a quick peck. She never ever initiates any affection towards me and hasn't for at least half of our marriage. The only time I ever get the peck or a hug is if I initiate it. Every time I bring up sex, she gets angry with me; she has a headache; she is sick; or she tells me later and later never happens. When I bring up that later did not happen, she gets very angry with me. If we, by some miracle, have sex, she acts like she doesn't want to be in the same room with me.Should I seek attention elsewhere, or continue to beg her?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From what you have written, it sounds like you wife has found somebody else or is seriously looking,so you had better start thinking about what you are going to do if she does leave.
 

Crystabelle said...

I tink she is cheating on u.but if u stil lov her insist on everytin make surprises and offer her gifts maybe she wil giv in.if not liv her to herself and just watch her actions.