Friday 28 November 2014

Bedroom Confessions Friday : Justifying Cheating?



     

Hello all, I'm a 38 year old man, married for 4 years. Lately,while scrolling through my phone contacts I came upon the number of that old girlfriend, i sent her a text, doubting that she would reply
.To my surprise, she answered my text. after catching up for a few months texting back and forth(some flirting, but mostly platonic) I was in her town for business and decided to meet for lunch. That lunch turned into one of the most passionate afternoons of my life.

After that I went back home feeling good actually,because my wife had admitted to cheating on me recently. It was not revenge, it just happened. I don't hate my wife, but I felt like I needed to do this to overcome the shock of my wife's infidelity.

I dont really need your advice, I just needed to get this off my chest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics on this blog! Kudos!

born loser said...

maybe you should tell your wife what happened too since you don't hate her!