Tuesday 18 November 2014

Bedroom Confessions Tuesday

Sorry this is coming so late. Read and please provide answers for the guy if you can


We have been together for fifteen years. I love her very much and I feel that she loves me too. When we first began dating we were all over each other. Quite frankly, it was hard to keep my hands off of her. It was also like that at the beginning of our marriage. Things were definitely great.

Around a few years ago (2-4), she began to lose interest in lovemaking. I tried everything. I'd set up
romantic dates and dates and I'd try to give her many hints that I wanted to do something. I even offered to do things at her own pace, but she won't let me. She won't be intimate with me. Not even a kiss. If I do get a kiss, it's just a peck on the lips. I know it's not because she is cheating or having an affair.
I can understand as you age you lose sexual desire but we are in our mid-thirties! 

I miss my wife. We do still go on dates and things that seem like they will lead up to sex. However the results are never what I want. Whenever I try to discuss why we aren't having sex, she dodges the topic of conversation and we may argue sometimes. I know that we love each other very much but I am completely frustrated and I need her to help.






What should I do? Please help.






Thank you for any answers.

No comments: