Tuesday 11 November 2014

Woman With XXL Sized Boobs

Meet the woman whose cup size is 36NNN. Lord knows I ain't never heard of a size that big. Kerisha Mark is from Texas, U.S.A. She's been diagnosed with Gigantomastia, which simply means her breast weight exceeds 3% of her body weight.



From a young age, Kerisha developed an exceptionally large chest. Her bust grew so large that by her late 30's, she got to a staggering size 36NNN. The rapid growth was the result of a hormonal condition. This resulted in pulled chest muscles, severe back pain and emotional distress, the Washington Post reported. She said

'I could not run or jump or work out at all. I was very limited in a lot of things I could do. My first time at a boot camp, I did a jumping jack and my bra snapped. I started to have really bad headaches. Women and men want to touch my breasts to see if they are real. It's real intimidating.' 
Well, she finally got around to doing the surgery. It is estimated that 7kg was taken off each breast(lawd hav mercy). See what she looks like after the cut.


I remember once upon a time, veteran journalist Jean Materne Ndi put up a woman who had massive breasts like this, on his programme(does anyone recall the title?), unfortunately, the poor lady died after  her own breast reduction surgery. I think she had cancer or something. 
Big boobs are no fun, even though the guys think otherwise...lol

No comments: