Monday 9 February 2015

Feminine Yet Professional Looks

I love dresses.
Anyone who knows me will attest to this. I totally love to flaunt my curves. But at work, its important to stay corporate. So if you love dresses as well, here are some corporate looks to inspire you. Dresses you can wear to to work for a professional and feminine look. Sweethearts, as said by Edith Head “Your dresses should be tight enough to show you’re a woman and loose enough to show you’re a lady.” Compiled them from Kamdora.com
Continue for more fab corporate looks and tell me which is your fav...





6 comments:

AchuD said...

Dang...that last one...ndombololicious!!
Nice collection. I'm so digging these looks

Loveline said...

I love all.

Unknown said...

Lovely dresses. I love the peplum dresses. They been my knock about during summer. When I was very skinny they had a way of beefing me up. Even now that I am bulking up it is the safest dress to wear coz it keeps my waste line tidy. I love all the red ones. Great collection

Unknown said...

Number 4 5 and 6 are my perfect look. But ooh lawd !!! the lady in the last pic. i thought joselyn Dumas got hips but this one up there just beat her record. Chaiii her hips can cure all the problems of Cameroon. She got hips for Africa mehnnnnn!!!

AchuD said...

Hahahaha...Queenie. They sure can cure all the problems: man pikin problems...wink
I love both red dresses, and the striped dress

Unknown said...

Aswear AchuD. Just when i thought i got hips to flaunt this lady leaves me some complex. cheiiiiii. Makandi special.