Friday 13 February 2015

What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day?

I no go lie. I envy lots of couples I see out there. 
Cos my boo is thousands of miles away. 
So whenever I see couples out together, I just wish he were by me. Sigh...
Enough about me. Y'all who've got your significant other by you, what are your plans for Vals Day?

Truth be told, I don't believe that love should be celebrated only on this one day, but Feb 14 provides the opportunity to reiterate how much you love that one special person.

Guys, take note, emphasis is on the "one"

2 comments:

Loveline said...

Happy Val's day to you my sweety mmarried but single. It's for the sake of the family that ur sweet hubby is away. I can imagine what u're going through. Never mine! God is in control and love is for 365 days though this one day is for reiteration as you rightly said. Love you sweety!

Unknown said...

Awww..thanks sweerie. Happy Vals day to you and Mr.
Indoor or outdoor celebration?