Friday 13 February 2015

Blog Visitor Writes: 26 Year Old, Never Had A Girlfriend, Is thisNormal?

Received this second mail, and it was very very heartbreaking. Please read and help this young man out. And guys, sometimes, we have problems which we're too embarrassed to share with anyone. But we need a solution. Send me an email, and I will publish it anonymously, so we all can draw from our own life experiences. Now, back to this blog visitor. 
i am 26 years. I don't have a girlfriend and i have never had one i feel embarrased to confine this to you. My problem is i don't know if it is normal because i have questioned a lot of people they told me it is an abomination and that i should be very careful or else i will fail in my marriage life in future.My problem with not having a girlfriend is not as if i don't admire women i do but i lack courage to express my feelings and to convince them. I have mustered courage several times to no avail but the moment i meet them i don't have something to say i feel very embarrased and you know women do not like to be like cheap so they prefer that you introduce and do the talking first.

So please i wish you give me some advice on this issue before time runs out.

Thanks

4 comments:

Loveline said...

Hmmmmm! This one pass me cos he's supposed to be married by now.

AchuD said...

Self confidence is key. If you exude confidence, it's like a magnetic force. Women like a guy who is sure of himself. Work on that!! Wish u the best

Anonymous said...

Check yourself well well poo abi don't turn out like Bruce Jenner later...

***ssipping my tea**

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out
and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your
blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Thanks for your time!

Feel free to surf to my web blog: relationship rewind reviews