Saturday 28 February 2015

The Yaounde March Against Boko Haram

The May 20 Boulevard in Yaounde like you have never seen it before. Lt. Col. Didier Badjeck, I see you.
This is the march championed by the press, to show support to the troops, and against insurgency.
The build-up to this march generated quite some controversy. Many asking when journalists became activists, or why do a copy-cat march, rather than concrete actions like donating blood, for example.
Regardless, the march garnered a lot of support, as you can see from these pictures. Continue...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

May God guide and protect our soldiers. I have two brothers presently in the army. If i say am not scared then trust me its a lie. Sometimes i will say thk God my Dad is on retirement. But then what of those in the field. I guess they are all humans.

Unknown said...

Our hearts n prayers are with your brothers and all our brave soldiers Queenie