Tuesday 10 February 2015

Na Pig Dis Or Na Person?

Look at the tongue my goodness.
This piglet was born on a farm in China, with a human-like face. It's owner Tao Lu was happy to have hit the jackpot with the frightening yet fascinating animal. The deformed piglet however died shortly after birth when it was rejected by its mother, and refused to take milk from a bottle.
The owner received plenty of offers to buy the piglet while it was alive, and even in death, collectors still want it.
More pics below



4 comments:

AchuD said...

With all the perverted things people are doing (men having sex with goats, dogs, even dolphins) abeg I won't be surprised if there was some foul play here. Somebody get to confess weti wey e do wit the pig e mami.chai

Unknown said...

I saw the headline and knew it is not something I want to see. I fear having bizarre images in my head.

Unknown said...

Achu D that is right. Humans are going to create monsters. It's a strange world now. Everyday u think u have seen it all then the next minute something just leaves u gobsmacked. God help us heal the land.

Anonymous said...

Kikikikiki, even Mami pig deny yi pikin ? This one mean say Mami know if she be get sex with another pig, then pikin for normal...Lol I as well suspect some foul play here! The piglet looked strange !!!!

Nuella