Wednesday 4 February 2015

Blog Visitor's View On Bobbi Kristina

  
Dear anonymous Blog Visitor, I was so touched by your comments under the Bobbi Kristina Post, I decided to dedicate an entire post to it.
Your post is so uplifting, I hope our blog fam can read it and be inspired by it as I was.
Thank you dear bro/sis.
And thank all of you, dear blog fam,I can't begin to tell you how much I've learnt from your comments.
Here's the comment
The Love of Christ knows no boundaries. God loves us all. Irrespective of our choices. He knows the root of our problems.
I use to have that train of thought until I matured ( and continue maturing) in Christ. 
I learned that this walk there is no stranger. I learned strangers can pray for you. Inspite gaining nothing from you. 
It's a love that it's full of compassion. That you will understand why Lord said we should pray for our enemies. you able to see the revelation and dynamics.
Besides that I can relate to this girl. Fortunately am not in the limelight. But am an orphan. My enemies were shocked but the Lord gave me strength, Grace, favor, love, compassion and discernment. They got so pissed off they
stopped hiding and identified themselves in front of me.
Now that she able to access her trust being 21. yah! 
Her mum was so full of Grace and that's why she was outstanding. Forget about the addictions. Those demons are stubborn and with the right support system you get out of it and not be surrounded by those who initial triggered it in the first place. I have been fortunate to watch a lot of shows regarding this family.
Those who are hard on others is because they don't believe Christ loves them. They are full of guilt, in their own challenges, they ve not forgiven themselves, not received Christ love. And thus repeat their actions. Besides people criticize what they are fighting. Same challenge different word. attack from the same perpetrator the devil. They rest on peoples opinions rather than the truth of the word of God. God loves you. That's why Christ has redeem us and died for us. No one is perfect to save themselves. Take the yoke of Christ.
God is not a hard task master. We think by calling out the fruit of people's problems that solves the problem. No Jesus only addressed the Pharasis and Sadducee's because they burden the people with laws they couldn't keep. Jesus healed, touched, addressed the outcast, some He said go and sin no more. Those words he never condemned. He healed and commanded with authority the demons out.
In short na only Holy Spirit fit reveal all this love so. Ask the Lord and He will reveal.
That child is in so much pain. 
Peace and love.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what can i say?many people are so fond of hiding behind their computers and typing things they would never dare say to your face.the world is so full of negativity.I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO APATHY.I FEEL THIS POOR GIRL'S PAIN BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN HER SHOES MANY TIMES.I ONLY PRAY THAT THOSE WHO CURSE KRISTINA AND HER FAMILY NEVER FALL SICK..IT'S JUST SO SICKENING READING ALL THE HURTFUL COMMENTS ABOUT HER.GOD NEVER FAILS AND I KNOW HE WILL SEE HER THROUGH IN JESUS' NAME.GOD SAVE HER LIFE

Unknown said...

Yeah she/ he has just taught me a wonderfull lesson. Thank God there are still very good people in the world. Thank you again. God is our strength

Anonymous said...

Hi Moity,

I love your blog. Thanks for sharing my comment. I am actually a she. And my name means Grace. I wouldn't put my name because I want all to focus on Jesus Christ. I don't want to take any glory for it's HIM who given me the grace and revelation.

God bless you all.