Wednesday 11 February 2015

Young Qualified Graduate Needs A Job: Please Help

Dear blog fam, and Facebook friends. I'm using this medium, to personally appeal to you all out there, to help a young man. 
He's not a charity case.
He's an able, young Cameroonian.
Graduate from the National Polytechnic in Bamenda, with a Higher National Diploma, and a Bachelor's Degree of Technology in Banking and Finance.
Why have I taken upon myself to help his young man get a job?
He reached out to me, on of all places FACEBOOK. Publicly.
The same Facebook where we all post our best pictures, best selfies, putting out to our friends and to the world that all is well, we're living it up, we're hanging out in the most beautiful places...etc etc. I'm not saying anything's wrong with all of that, don't get me wrong, what I'm saying is that Facebook is where we put our best foot forward.
But this young man @PrinceHamlet, in despair, put his pride in his pocket, and publicly asked me to get help him with a job. 
He reached out underneath one of my posts. Initially i was wondering why he would mistake me for the MTN Executive. But then he sent me a message, telling me it wasnt an error, all he needs is a job.
I don't know him personally, but his act spurred me to do this. 

I don't know who is reading this. But who ever you are, and who ever you know, please help.
Pass the message guys. Please click the Share button.
God bless you as you do this for the least of your brothers, because you are doing it unto HIM

3 comments:

Loveline said...

This is exactly the practical part of Mathew 7:7. God bless his efforts.

Unknown said...

It's never good to pretend it's well when your inner self is dying,I thank him for his courage. How i wish I was in a position to help I will have done so without hesitation because you don't know where you will meet him tomorrow. It's always good to be kind to people you meet on your way up because in your way down you might certainly meet them

AchuD said...

I wish you the best Prince Hamlet, and I pray this falls in front of the right eyes. I checked out the young man's profile on Facebook, and I was so touched by the T.B Joshua prayer he shared concerning getting a job. May it indeed be your portion In Jesus Name. I have a strong feeling that you will come back on this forum in the near future to give your testimony.