Thursday 12 February 2015

Blog Visitor Accused By Brother of Chatting Up Girlfriend: Needs YourAdvice

Here's a mail I received from one of ours who will stay anonymous. He's got some problems with his blood brother who is accusing him of something which he says he didn't do. He needs your advice on how to handle this matter.  I know we've got very WISE minds on this blog.

Dear Moity,

Greetings to you. I have recently been following up especially on your blog on facebook belief me i have learned a lot. I decided to write this mail to you because i have a serious personal problem. Here is the problem

1. My elder brother sponsored me from lower sixth up till the first degree and made a driving licence for me and many other things but i felll out with him because he was too hard always insulting and quarreling with me. Recently he said i am communicating with his girlfriend but that is a lie because the girl told him i am chatting with her on facebook but frankly speaking that is a lie. During the discussion about the communication with his girlfriend i dished out some hard words to him by email he responded same.

2 . Now he has said to almost everybody that since he is angry with me i will never have a job till i come and apologise to him i have been comtemplating how can that be possible that someone who is angry with me is blocking me from landing a job. So i am writing this mail to you inorder that you help me to analyse the situation and if possible give me the go ahead. I am a graduate in accountancy since 2012 i have Professional bachelors degree in accountancy honours, Higher National Diploma in accountancy, advanced level accounting and O level accounting. Excellent computer skills and a valid driving licence.

Can the curse from my problem contribute to my stagnation?
Thanks
Best regards

4 comments:

AchuD said...

Dear blog visitor, please, dialogue is the key. When it comes to matters of the heart, people can become very rash. Speak calmly with your brother and let him understand that u had nothing to do with his girlfriend. Friends will come and go, but your brother remains your brother. Apologise to him also, he is your elder brother.
Don't forget to pray about the situation, because your brother may have said some words in anger which can affect you in life.
My two cents

Anonymous said...

That girl is an agent of destruction. Any girl who causes problems like Tay between brothers is bad news, I hope your brother breaks up the relationship. In the mean time, swallow your pride and apologise to him

Unknown said...

well said AchuD. Sometimes am sad the way the World is turning around today. Love has escaped and all what we see is violence, conflict, hatred. Satan has taken a hold on us. Please look for a calm avenue and sit your brother down and talk to him. You and family and will remain so till death. A woman should not come between you 2. I know he might not want to listen, but try.
Secondly like i just discussed with one of my lil sisters this evening, please no matter what an elderly person does to you please don't disrespect them. it so hurts to be disrespected even if you are wrong.please please even if you have to write a letter of apology do it. it does not make u cheap but makes you the matured person. plus the girl in question you didn't write much details about her, like how long have they dated and many other things. but in any case try and get to him and above all be prayerful.Sorry for my long chronicle. Hope it helps.

Ms. sunshine said...

So sorry about this problem. There is nothing as sweet as being at peace with your siblings and friends.
First of all you have to pray that God will intercede and solve this problem. Then call someone your brother has respect for, mum, dad sister, brother or friend to go with you and talk to him. Wait for him to talk and don't answer back no matter the situation. When you see that he has calmed down then apologies. The mediator should help out in case of anything. But keep on praying that God will keep this unity with your brother. Ask him to bless you at the end and please try to delete it from your memory the curse is the reason for your unemployment. God can do everything for you. Be a good boy and try to understand your brother better so that you can easily communicate with him. I know that your problem will be solved in no time. A problem shared is a problem solved. Will keep you in prayers. Cheer up and know that the future has great opportunities for you. God bless you