Saturday 21 February 2015

Have You Had Your Dose Of Exercise?

Just returned from my morning run. OMG...I feeeeeeel so good! It had been ages , well not ages, more like a couple of months, since I did any jogging. This morning, I told myself, "No Excuses", and after morning prayer, I put on my running shoes, and did what I ought to be doing more often. 
I love jogging, it's my fav sport, and the city of Yaounde with its hills and valleys is just the perfect place to jog. Ascending the hills gives you the right amount of resistance, descending them gives you time to catch your breath.
If you haven't exercised lately, why don't you try jogging? It's fun, it's exhilarating, and if you're running low on energy like I often am, it'll give you such an energy boost.
Are you on a weight loss journey? Please document it, by way of pictures, and share here. You definitely will inspire others.
#keepfit
#joggingisfun
#feelingontopoftheworld

1 comment:

AchuD said...

#AchuDhatessportsbutiswillingtogivejoggingatry
:D