Sunday 11 January 2015

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever

We all have them, and most of the time, try to forget them as fast as possible. But, the memory lingers. What is your most embarrassing moment(s). 
Mine?
Form four, when the Maths teacher gave me an unforgettable beating because I laughed when some students were being sent out of another class. I wasn't the only one laughing oh. I was just the scapegoat.
I can't remember his name but we nicknamed him "He is still alive", turned away from the blackboard, set his eye on me, and asked me to come in front and kneel down. When he finally finished writing on the blackboard, this man came to me and pulled my hair, slaps and kicks were just flying in every direction.
I was absolutely embarrassed, because, I was a model student, quiet and well behaved. To be beaten like that was the most humiliating thing ever. I tried to smile, and be brave, but the corners of my mouth kept betraying me, and just kept going down, until I burst out crying. Mtcheeeew. I hated that Maths teacher for years after that.
Now
Your turn.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mine was in church. I always sing along the choir especially if the song touches my soul. I sang one day so loud with my eyes closed only to realise that the choir stopped singing and I was the only one singing with my out of peach voice. People turned staring at me. Hooooo. Awkward

Unknown said...

Hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

I once farted during a law class in the amphitheatre in UB. It was in the evening and I had fallen asleep, must have eated some 'achombo'. It's only when the whole class started laughing that I woke up too and joined the laughter. It's later that a friend told me why they were laughing. That I let out a loud one. I couldn't attend classes for about two weeks after that

AchuD said...

Lol. Anonymous, that must have been embarrassing indeed.
Mine was at work about 6 months ago, when I used the loo. I didn't know that my dress was stuck in my pant. Came out and was walking around with my behind exposed. Don't even know how come I didn't feel it. Moved past a group of people before someone drew my attention to it. Massa. I felt so ashamed.