Thursday 13 November 2014

Bedroom Confessions Friday


                                  

I have been married for two years to a lovely wife and we are both professionals with no baby yet,Last night my wife suggested that we should have a time table for sex because it seems I am too active these days demanding for it ..

The Idea seems awkward to me, I have never cheated on her but she said the good thing is that it will enable us to enjoy the sex and plan for it more.

My work is also time consuming cos I work in the financial sector, but with this time table stuff, I am feeling embarrassed.


Please should couples have time table table for sex?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any idea of more sex is certainly a good idea

Me said...

I know, right! wth is 'timetable' for sex. Takes the fun out of it. should be spontaneous, spur of the moment...not some boring old chore..
Lol