Saturday 22 November 2014

Shocking! Babysitter Brutally Beats Little Girl


                                
These are screenshots of a video online of a nanny brutally beating a little girl. As a parent, watching the images will shock you, you can only pray about the young ladies in whose care you leave your tender children. The little girl named Aneela, was beaten, kicked, stepped upon and dragged on the floor like a rag.

The incident happened in Uganda, it seems the parents were suspicious and installed video surveillance in their home. When the father of the little girl saw this, he nearly went mad with rage and descended on the nanny. He was initially apprehended by the police, but when he showed them the video, the nanny was arrested instead and sentenced to jail for 3 years.
More pics after the cut

                               

                                 

Pic of the child

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The things people go through in the hands of babysitters. If I start my story here, it will take the whole day. Some of them are just evil

Me said...

It's such a sensitive subject , the issue of baby sitters. On the one hand, we need to treat them like our own children, on the other hand, some of them are really bad, regardless of how you treat hem. We need to seek God's guidance and protection when we live with them.

Anonymous said...

���� I've watched the video. It's just outright despicable. Wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to count. I am not a parent yet but this makes me feel sick.
I am not condoning the maid's behaviour but some part of me tells me the kid's parents don't treat her well and she takes it out on the kid.

Anonymous said...

You've gotta be evil to beat a kid like that! Spank, yes, but not kick and step on the child like she's a rag. You never know can tell what sort of human being you living with. Wish the video surveillance thing were affordable

Anonymous said...

Doesn't mean if the parents don't treat well had to... Don't know what name I can use, you do this to my kids I chopped she need a life sentence because she's evil

CrystabelleI said...

I really hate dis idea of house helps cus some of them com w different intentions.if I nid one Its beta to take any person from the family and bring up.