Saturday 20 June 2015

"I would Jail any Woman using God's Name During Sex" - U.S Pastor

     
This Pastor doesn't find this kind of blasphemy funny at all! He is Dr. John Hagee of the Cornerstone Church, San Antonio, Texas. He says
"Saying the Lord’s name in vain might seem petite and insignificant... But, that’s precisely the problem.If you’re asking about my personal opinion, there is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God’s name than women who use it during sex. That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord’s name I can think of. If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail. That would be a fine example of God’s wrath aimed at what is, in my opinion, a terrible misuse of our Maker’s good name''.


Source: Newslo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and what about the men?don't they mention God's name while haviing sex too?i am even sure this pastor is also guilty.rubbish