Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Moment Joannes Met The Queen!!

Dreams come true
Hard work helps them sail through!!
This is the moment when Joannes Yimbesalu , one of the 3 Cameroonian recipients of an award for young leaders, met the Queen of England.
Here's what he wrote on his Facebook page




"....the best moment of my life since I was born. It was an emotional experience but I was comforted when her HM the Queen acknowledged the work we do at Hope For Children Cameroon with the Queens' Young Leader Award. The journey was never easy but my Mum made sure education was the only tool u needed to create change. Be the change you want to see. Proud to have represented Cameroon and my culture with other amazing youths globally. Japes Pedro the road was indeed tough but humility was key. To my amazing team Raoul Fossi Miranda Kijem Diane Ade Minella Patcha Nanne Ndops I and our supporters we say thank you. Big brothers Don Kailo Mario Zagalo Cartex Kay thank you thank you. Anne Chantal thanks for everything"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats to him