Thursday 22 January 2015

Huh? Man Stays Married To Wife Who Became A Man!


Most husbands would be shocked and lost for words if their wife wanted to become a man. But for Graham Hopwood it came as no great surprise and now he’s happy that at the age of 48 the love of his life finally has the body she had always craved.
In the past year Catherine went under the knife to become a man called Cathan. And although they no longer have s*x, the couple say their 12-year marriage is stronger than ever.
Graham, 68, from Bradford, says: “Inside Cathan is still the same person I met and fell for. I always knew that Catherine wasn’t happy with her body so when she opened up to me about wanting to be a man I wasn’t all that surprised. I wanted to help her to be happier in herself. The only confusion we have these days is knowing what to call him. I can’t say wife any more so I usually say partner.”

They no longer have sex? Ok


2 comments:

Unknown said...

who are we to judge if they are both happy?oyibo people sef hein

Loveline said...

The essence is if she who is now she is accepted by her husband-partner. But I beg God this pervasion be erradicated.