Saturday 17 January 2015

Woman Fakes Her Own Death Just To Avoid Man She Met Online

Hahahaha....who be first send you madam?

Ann Gray, 29, from Somerset, had been seeing a man she met on an online dating site.
After the third date Ann invited him around for a meal but later made up her mind that he wasn't for her - fair enough, right?
She said: "I called it a night and decided that I never wanted to see him again. Luckily, he didn't live in my town."
But when she tried to let her date down gently over text messages, it was clear he wasn't getting the hint.
That didn't work either, as Ann explains: "He continued to message me and the day came when he sent me one stating 'I think we need to have a date tonight! I will be around your house in 30 minutes.'"
So, what did she do? Continue reading the hilarious story 

She got her sister to lie for her

Did it work? No way...lol

hehe...

The guy didnt give up oh

desperate situations, desperate measures




Ann never received a reply from her former date, but she did say that he caught her on the dating website again a couple of months later.

"He sent me a horrid message! Can't say I blame him, really.

Lmao. Have you ever had to lie, just to get rid of an uncomfortable guy.

Pray tell

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Good one. She can it upon herself. She should not have brought him to her house when she was not sure yet. Online dating is a minefield. Ihhope she learnt her lesson

Unknown said...

she went too far. hahaha. wonders shall never end!!