Wednesday 28 January 2015

Death Rumors Trail Mendo Ze

Hmmm...Yesterday the rumor mill was grinding. Grinding so furiously. Yesterday, there was a raging rumor that Mendo Ze was
dead.
It's a lie oh! The old man is very fine, just down-cast.
Why I am bringing this to your attention is because this is the 2nd time that people have affirmed,confirmed,all the firmed, that he is dead.
The first time was late last year.
That one was serious, I tell you. Authoritative tongues told me, that the old man had died in prison.  It was so serious. It is only when authorities of the Kondengui Prison were called on phone,  that, they discredited the rumor.
I didn't raise it up here, because it wasn't true.
The reason I'm bringing it here now is because it has repeated himself. 
Now, why would people spark expensive rumors like that nah?  
It's not good oh. I don talk my own

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eyyahh...moity d rumour mongers want the old man to die by force.