Tuesday 16 December 2014

Graphic Pic Of Boy Whose Mother Cut Off His Genitals

  
Remember the story I reported Here about the 4Year old boy whose mother, Nadege K, cut off his genitals in Manengole, Nkongsamba, well, here's the innocent soul. I can't even begin to comprehend how a mother can do this to her own child. How, God, how? And her excuse, that the boy's father, refused to pay her bride price, how does it even begin to explain her action.
The evil woman is in jail awaiting trial, while the poor child is receiving treatment at the Protestant Hospital in Ndoungue.
After the cut, a very graphic picture, please if you don't have the heart, don't open. I looked at it, and it's still haunting me. Dear Lord!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My God. i am just speechless.this is extremely teribble

Anonymous said...

cette femme est hanté par un esprit de LION

Unknown said...

Calling that monster a mother is stretching credibility to breaking point. I can't even call her animal because that will be insulting animals. I wish the poor kid recovers completely without any issues.

Unknown said...

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO BIRTH CHILDREN DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN YOU SHOULD GIVE BIRTH TO ONE.EVERY CHILD NEEDS A PARENT BUT NOT EVERY PARENT NEEDS A CHILD.THE SAME GOES FOR MARRIAGE.PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS AND STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE WHEN ARE YOU HAVING A BABY OR WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED.I FEEL FOR THIS POOR BABY..AS FOR THE MOTHER,I RESERVE MY COMMENTS

Unknown said...

Omg.