Wednesday 31 December 2014

Douala Photographer Killed In Accident Upon Return From Work At AWedding

     
                               Photo credit: Cameroon Tribune

Poor guy, he had finished a good day of work, after taking pictures of a wedding, and on his return, was killed by the car pictured above.
Eye witnesses at the scene say Andre Germain Sob Kam, the photographer, was violently hit by the car at the Chapelle UEBC, Akwa Nord, alongside his photographer colleague Christian Roger Ndjem. Both of them were on a bike, on their way back home to Ndogpassi from Bonamoussadi where they had just finished working.
Both were rushed to the Deido district hospital where Sob Kam gave up the ghost.
Poor guy...poor family who will be inconsolable that their son, husband ,brother, died of an accident, on the eve of the New Year.
Guys, let's all be grateful to God for our lives because we can't claim that we are any better than those who are visited by misfortune.
It is By His Grace.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh poor guy. Rest in peace. You are right Moity, we are not alive today because we are better than any other person but because of God's grace. people have longed for this day in vain. This is a chance for me to thank God for all his graces and blessings granted me and my family. I pray for good health and long and prosperous life for my family and all on this blog. Happy New year everyone

Loveline said...

This is so devastating. I can imagine the plans he surely had for tomorrow. The hand of God is like an immanent will that turns to any direction at any time. I thank God sincerely for my life, that of my children, my husband, my brothers and sisters and their children, and my friends and family. To God be the Glory for His abundant visible and palpable love. It's not by our righteousness

Unknown said...

A resounding Amen to both of your touching comments, and a very warm welcome to Loveline..great to see you here Love!!