Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy And Blessed 2015 To You All!!!

       
I wanted to do this at the stroke of midnight, but I'm just too excited, I can't wait. Here's to wishing you  every good thing in life you've ever wished for. 
I'm so grateful for many things this 2014. Thankful for God's goodness in my life. Thankful for my WONDERFUL family. Thankful for my job. And last but not least, thankful that I stopped toying with the IDEA of starting a blog, and ACTUALLY started one. And it's been the most fulfilling adventure ever. 
Thank you guys for sparing your precious time to read what I've compiled for you here...you are amazing!!
What are you thankful for this year? 
And where will you be ushering in the New Year?
Me? With my kids at home, thanking God for making us to see a brand new day, and a brand new year.
Loads of love!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful to God for everything especially good health for us all. Thank God for my sweet mom who has bounced back even stronger after a difficult year. Thank God for all my friends and those on this blog for making my days fun. And while we are at it l have not seen any comments from Desmond Wanyu since Christmas. Hope he is ok. Wish y'all the best of 2015. Mangwineh and Canisia I have u guys in my prayers. This is your year. Your dreams will come true. Moity God bless you and your wonderful family. AchuD and everyone on the blog, God bless you and grant all your wishes.

Unknown said...

My family and I will Usher the new year in with the rest of the community at the plaza where there will be fireworks. Heading out now to. See you all tomorrow. Once more happy new year

Mangwineh said...

Angele u are far too kind. Happy new year to you too and everyone on this blog

Unknown said...

Wasn't in a good state since the Christmas Eve. Thanks Angele for searching for me in ur thoughts.

Unknown said...

Oh Desmond sorry about that. The good thing is that you are here now. Hope all is well with you now. May God bless you and grant your every need this year and always. Stay blessed and happy new year

Unknown said...

Good to have you back Des. Sorry about that, and may it stay in 2014, as your 2015 is a year of EXCELLENCE and ABUNDANCE for you and all my dear blog fam

Unknown said...

thanks so much. you guys r just so wonderful. everything is gradually returning to normal.