Monday 29 December 2014

Disagreement Over Ownership Of A House Allegedly Put An End To Ini'sMarriage

        
A new report now states that a disagreement over joint ownership of a house, was the last straw which broke the camel's back. Ini acquired a multi-million naira mansion in a plush neighbourhood in Lagos, Lekki, recently. Her ex-husband Phillip Ehiagwina, insisted the house should be jointly owned by the two of them being a couple.She refused ,prompting him to call it quits and relocate to Ghana where he eventually found a new love whom he is perfecting plans to wed soon.

When Ini was asked to confirm it, she told Encomium magazine this month.... Keep reading
“Let me be frank with you, I have not spoken with anybody concerning the break-up of my marriage. And I am not going to say anything about it. It’s my past and I have put it where it belongs. So, let it remain like that.
“I don’t care whatever people might have said or written as the cause of the break-up, that’s their business. I have not granted anybody any interview and I won’t do that. It’s my private life, you guys should please let me be.”
She's right. It's no one's business.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If she had the house before marriage then it's hers. And for a man to quit a marriage over property says more about the man. If that was a woman who left her marriage over property ownership they will call her a gold digger. Good luck ini. Hope you meet a nice bloke who will not be loving your property more than you.

Mangwineh said...

Just because a private matter has been made public doesn't give us the right to judge. Moity is right. It is no one's business

Leinyuy Linyuy said...

She has the right to refuse joint ownership whether she acquired it before meeting the ex-husband or not. This is because she knows what her life was and what she went through in the union.

Anonymous said...

That's her problem. My issue is with her dress in this picture. What kind of stupid slit is that, and where exactly is the position of her belly button(navel). Been staring at the pic and it's driving me nuts