Tuesday 30 December 2014

Fashion Police Returns With Kathy Griffin As Host

   
After the death of Joan Rivers on September 04 2014, in New York City during surgery on her vocal chords, many wondered if 'Fashion Police', the programme she hosted on E! was also going to die. This because her death left very big shoes to fill. 
Well, those shoes have been filled by another comic, Kathy Griffin. The only male co-host, George Kostiopoulos, has also been replaced, by another guy. E! just posted this pic on twitter, calling on all 'Fashion Police' fans not to miss the new program.
I don't know how well Kathy will perform, because Joan was mad funny and could get away with saying just anything. I so loved Joan, and had always hoped she would live to 100years, just so I could keep watching her. Goodluck to Kathy.
#RIPJoan
Who also loves E! Fashion Police like I absolutely do?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the show so much. I know for sure the show will not be the same without the acid tongued Joan Rivers. She was the reason I love the show. Her famous quote about exercise. " i don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, He would have put diamonds on the floor". She had a wonderful sense of humour.

Unknown said...

I DON'T REALY LIKE THIS GRIFFIN WOMAN BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER PEFORMANCE ON FASHION POLICE