Friday 27 February 2015

Bloggers For Good Governance


Bloggers learning about Good Governance
Photo credit: AFCIG
From Bamenda With Love. Ok, i just couldn't resist that title. Was inspired by a fellow Blogger's Blog, named "From Douala With Love" #ReneJackson.
Let me explain. I'm currently in Bamenda, for an empowering seminar. Indeed it is! 18 bloggers from Yagaoua, to Yaounde, brought together by the Action Foundation AFCIG,
The goal, to get us bloggers develop an interest in good governance specifically (#HonJosephKwi). Overall, empower bloggers to become better, more performant, more accountable, more responsible.
It's a 2 day seminar, and boy!, have I learned. A lot about the dynamics of social media. Courtesy @VictorvanReijsoud and #Chedjou-Kamdem.
-Did you know that Douala is in the Top Ten of Twitter Towns in Africa. Douala twitter users: I hail oh!
-Did you know that LinkedIn is the fav social media for Cameroonians? But come to think of it, it's not so surprising. It's a great site to give visibility to both professionals and job seekers, so of course, almost 1/4 of Cameroon's Internet users are on LinkedIn. 
I'm so loving everything I'm learning. And I'm so loving you for taking the time to read this. So, yeah, from Bamenda, with love! 
 Kudos to @Ngasa Wise Nzikie, he's an amazing trailblazer. Please like his Facebook page #ActionFoundationAFCIG.
 A bigger and better me in 2015.
#B4CBamenda (Bloggers For Change)
You all reading this can effect change and good governance within your own sphere. It starts by learning about the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Do you agree?


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, just saw your blog's new facebook page.You are a good student.

Unknown said...

So you did your assignment! I hope you win the prize.

Unknown said...

Thank you Eric. The teachers taught well, so the student definitely learnt

Unknown said...

Aww...Willy, aren't you adorable? You're in the race as well, yet you express the hope that I win. That shows you have a good heart. I hope you win too!!!

AFCIG said...

Glad that you loved the workshop.It was great to have you amongst us. Looking forward to more of your write-ups!

Unknown said...

Thanks AFCIG. Yours was such a trail-blazing initiative..keep up the good job, and thanks for empowering me!!