Sunday 7 December 2014

It's The Grand Finale Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots Tonight

      
Wow! The koko master D'banj ain't never looked this good. Yummy...lol. Anyway, he was in the big brother house last night, to dine with the housemates. And today is the big day for the housemates. Who do you think is going to win the money. I must say I haven't really had time to watch the show, and it's lost some of its appeal for me, but I want to know what you think about the BBA Hotshots.
More pics of D'banj getting set to enter the house, after the cut




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Koko master. Ahh. I be don love this boy from the word go. Fine baba
I don't do big brother anymore so have no clue of what has been going on in that mad house
Mangwineh

Unknown said...

this big brother show is loved and talked about many. how i wished i had the opportunity to watch it oo.

Unknown said...

I don't do big brother. I am yet to understand the concept behind it. If it is entertainment then it put me off completely with their cheesy jokes and faking