Thursday 11 December 2014

Eto'o Wants To "Sponsor" The Funeral Of Laurent Gbagbo's Mother

         
                                    Photo credit: Theoriginalwinger.com

Before I get to the story,(and I know it's a serious story), but,  abeg, somebody in the know, pls tell me, is Eto'o touching, toning, bleaching...? Cos I saw him recently and OMG, dat guy is fresh n so fair-skinned, trust me, e no di show for tv. He looks like he lives underwater, his skin is glowing, so much more lighter than he used to be. He's spent much of his life in Europe, so nobody gimme the "it's winter" excuse. Check out his pics on google n you'll understand what I'm saying.
Away from that kongossa,
Former President of Cote d'Ivoire, Laurent Gbagbo, lost his mother on October 15 2014 in Yamoussoukro, at the age of 94. Mama Marguerite Gado had only recently returned from a three year exile in Ghana. The funeral will take place soon, and it is being reported that Samuel Eto'o has indicated his intention to pay tribute to the deceased lady, by taking charge of the funeral.


An Ivorian journalist and Editor-in-Chief of "Le Temps", Simplice Allard, posted this piece of information on Facebook.
Citing a family source, the journalist said Eto'o wants to personally handle the entire funeral costs. The former Indomitable Lions captain, apparently isn't the only footballer who wants to pay tribute to Gbagbo's late mom, in this magnanimous manner. Didier Drogba wants to organise an open door wake-keep, while Bakary Kone, has expressed his willingness to pay for the coffin, mortuary fee, and the tomb.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hhhm I know it is supposed to be a kind gesture but why are these footballers hogging the funeral. I bet they can't pass a chance to be on the limelight. Or maybe I am just envious that they have so much to splash out while I barely pay my bills. Chaii Jealousy na poor. No mind me. Etoo do ya thing

Unknown said...

i also noticed his skin colour had changed alot.I remember asking my boyfriend if he could also see the change but he said it's because he lives in europe and i was like na new europe?lol.About the funeral,i think it is because his wife is from there.Believe me,when you are in love,you can do anything..talking out of experience.good morning everyone

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

just trying to be kind to his inlaw following his accumulating predicaments