Monday 8 December 2014

Dencia The Hot Volunteer!...lol


Ok, lemme explain.. Dencia stripped down to cool off in her bikini, after a day of volunteering with National Council of Jewish Women. She jetted off to from L.A to Paris later that day...the life of a celebrity...

Here she is volunteering

Here's what she wrote on her page:


This has to be my best Sunday this year.I got to talk to over 200+ kids and their parents,I really enjoyed connecting with these people,I spoke to great grand mothers who came to get toys & clothes for their kids,I got to give them what I thought the kids will like.Watching over 2000+ people get clothes,toys etc made me realize there's nothing better than giving to the needy.Big s/o to the National council of Jewish women for organizing this event & I am grateful for this opportunity.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire her business spirit. She is a go - getter
Mangwineh

Unknown said...

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time, they have the heart. Go girl.. U are doing great

Unknown said...

As we lose our selves in the services of others we discover our own lives and happiness. So people have a heart, lend a hand, stand out aand make a difference

Unknown said...

them jewish people love grqbbing money just like the bamilike people lol:DENCIA IS ALWAYS AT THE TOP OF HER GAME