Friday 13 March 2015

Mountain Race Athlete Sick, Needs Prize Money To Foot Medical Bill

When will this deadlock end, and the athletes receive their money.  It's their freaking due for crying out loud. One of them, (not Gabsibuin, pictured below), Essombe Lyonga, is sick and says the money will come in handy. See what Crtv Sports Desk Editor, Simon Lyonga, had to say about the subject, once again, in a Facebook post, below. 

'Cameroonian athlete Essombe Lyonga who was 3rd in the Mount Cameroon Race of Hope 2015 edition is sick and in hospital in Buea. He told me on phone, "if Guinness had given me my money (2 millions francs), I would easily pay my hospital bills" '

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Weh. Please whoever is causing the delay in their payment should have a heart and do the right thing. These people earned their money

Unknown said...

NA WAO , WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING. THESE GUYS WORKED FOR THEIR MONIES. GUINESS TOO DON ENTER 419.